Friday 20 May 2011

£20million Offer Looks on the Table for Eden Hazard

(Bleacher Report) Lille's Belgian winger, Eden Hazard, has been on every teams radar for the past season or so. With Liverpool's new owners now looking to increase the skill of the squad and increase the influx of youth into the team Hazard in one of several high profile wingers rumored to be on the way to Anfield.

Denis Doyle/Getty Images
In an article on sports vibe Hazard was quoted as saying: "I want to play at a big club," Hazard admitted. "I have no preference. A major championship, I feel like it. But for now, I am with Lille."

With interest from more than just Liverpool Hazard will have his pick of many teams across Europe as he as at a major cross roads of his career.

You can follow me on Twitter @thedailyatz and Facebook or visit my personal WebSite

No comments:

Post a Comment